View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 03:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
It probably was me, and while that may not apply to everyone, just look back at a number of these threads and you'll see "Stevie and Mick, Stevie and Mick" and no mention for Christine or John, except for the occasional "Christine is probably contracted to do this tour." It's important to remember there are, or were, 5 people in this band and a decision like this should reflect on all of them.
C'mon man
You don't live in a bubble. Its Mick's band. No one can get fired if Mick does not agree. Who in the band does not get along with Lindsey and refused to record a new album because he was there? Stevie. You know this but pretend somehow Christine and John are equal parts. They don't have a 40 year grievance with Lindsey like Stevie does. You are pretending or kidding yourself. What I blame Christine for is not standing up to the decision. Christine could have saved him. But that is NOT the same of those who have an agenda against Lindsey (whether you agree or disagree with that agenda). Its a fantasy to think the 4 members said YOU ARE FIRED LINDSEY. We don't want you to promote your solo album and we don't like the way you carry on with Stevie. Simply unbelievable.
Like the course of history, there are horrible leaders who do horrible things. Then there are the cowards who don't stand up and don't protest the leader doing the horrible things.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-13-2018 at 03:26 PM..