View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post

Second there's the abuse. There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that Lindsey physically abused her. I'm a victim of domestic violence myself and I know the signs, I know the looks. It's scary. And very stressful to work with someone who has abused you in the past. An example of the fear: I hadn't talked to/seen my ex in 15 years and all of a sudden there's a message from him on Facebook. It's been 15 years, I'm in the USA, he's in Europe. I have nothing to fear, he's a million miles away. That's not how it works. I was scared to death. I had to rationalize my thoughts.
I've seen footage of a concert in 1979 where Lindsey grabs Stevie during Angel and she was scared. You could see it in her eyes. She was scared to death. I wish I knew of a way to post it here. However, having said that, she also said, years later, that when she saw him with his kids she made a huge mistake letting him go...
+1000. They may have each sought treatment for their issues but they've never been treated for the issues between them. PTSD and other issues can pop back up after years of being dormant. I am not saying that this is the case but I do know that at the age of 70 I would not be trilled to have to work with an ex for months on end. Somewhere between Classic East and Musicares is where things really started to go off the rails. The reviews said he played and uninspired set at Classic East and he acted like a bit of an as$ solo on the red carpet at Musicares. There are photos and video. You can see it more in the video. I will find it later and post.