View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

If she played the whole show, the London audience would be in for a real treat. But unless she rehearsed the songs, I find it pretty unlikely. She would never put herself in a position that is uncomfortable, not being sure about certain songs or how the band is performing them, especially in front of an audience. I also realize though for a performer you get such a drive when it's your song and you have haven't played it in a long time, how it sounds and what it means to you and to the real fans for the band to be doing it. Maybe we'll see You Make Loving Fun or Say You Love Me, that would be amazing. I agree that Don't Stop, however blase it is and how it's nowhere near her best work, is probably most likely. It is nice that Lindsey has left the door open. If I were him, I'd be excited to play some of her songs, since it's welcome change from what I'm playing night after night. I bet it wholly depends on Chris' confidence, as well as her humility (she certainly is not one to take the spotlight away from Stevie and Lindsey, the touring group who the audience has paid to see).

Last edited by bethelblues; 05-13-2013 at 09:11 PM..