View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
I take issue with this. Stevie is not physically little, for a start. In fact she is a teeny bit fat.

On your other points, she was incredibly happy at the 02 Arena in 2013 with Lindsey AND Christine, I highly doubt in 2013 she was thinking about kicking Lindsey out.

She didn't want Lindsey's undivided attention. She wants him to go away, isn't it obvious. I think all the thigh touching and shoulder tapping in interviews as recently at 2015 just goes to show she was trying to make him feel uncomfortable.
$he's only 5'1", for starters. THAT can constitute "little". But, you're right, and wrong. $he's more than a little bit fat. There's a reason Mama only wears black. $he got big belly and massive ego to hide under that black circus tent!

$he USED to put on the fake romance show with Lindsey. For whatever reason, $he decided that $he didn't want to do that any longer. Instead, $he'd rather DIVA out, and get the F*CKING CREATIVE force of FM fired.

Old goat RUINED their legacy.