View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 10:33 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
I must have missed something. From what I
remember, we joked back and forth. And more
than once she had my back - so to speak.

I must have been taking a break when she was
banned. As I don't remember it happening.
She was funny, and very witty, BUT, she was also the one PMing us, getting us to put horse's asses as our signature pics, etc... She loved to stir the pot, and stir the pot from a hidden place. She also started the "other boards".

To John, I don't really remember WHY she was banned, other than it was pretty common knowledge that she was an instigator, and always toed the line of not getting banned. I think things got really stressful here one too many times, and Michele got her banned??? I'm not certain on that, but I THINK that's how it went down. Don't quote me. I don't think she ever got all three strikes, but I think her cover as master manipulator was blown, and it was time to just show her the door.

All that said, I LOVED what the Ledge used to be. circa 2006/7. It was kind of like FB, in that we were here all the time. But to me, the death of THAT Ledge all lies on the "supermod" of the time, Johnny Stew. That kid that posted here all day long, starting thread after thread on the same topic....everyone bitching about it.....no one could stand him.....and Johnny Stew told us all, "he can do whatever he wants. Complain about him, and you'll be given strikes". The situation would have taken care of itself eventually, but giving that kid carte blanche to annoy the F out of us for months on end, caused the other boards to start, and ended was what was(to me) the glory days of The Ledge.