View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
"That was great fun, because she was exactly the same as before and they made ​​me laugh. There was always a good chemistry between the two of us and it clicked right back when I saw her, and that's incredible. I would like to see them comes the stage for Do not Stop when we are in England, but otherwise you will not draw much - even though I'm convinced that people will try. "

This comment seems like it was translated and my question is translated from what? The original was already in English.
yes, translated from Dutch article using google translate. this was original billboard article text:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
"That was great fun. It was very interesting to see what that extra piece of the puzzle does to the overall equation," Buckingham recalls. "It was a trip, because she was the same old person I'd always known, and she was cracking me up. We'd always had just a great chemistry, the two of us, and we just kind of hit the ground running as soon as I saw her, which was kind of amazing. If she wants to come up and do 'Don't Stop' with us when we're in England, I'd love to see that. But beyond that I think there's not too much you can make out of it -- although I'm sure people will try."

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"