View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfan View Post
Perhaps what makes her happy is making others unhappy, or a particular other.
hahaha - yeah. i think you hit the nail on the head there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Oh really? You don't think when Chris, Mick, John, and Lindsey create music its not always "good."

I suspect some really bad stuff happened between her and Lindsey during the last long tour.
nope, don't think so. the whole last tour they were probably arguing in private about the album - and she is now finally airing it in public.

like some others have said, i think it's all about decades old push and pull, love and hate, with some power play sprinkled in it. they kept arguing whether or not FM should make / release new album during that whole FM 5 tour. this new SN interview airs out all their circular arguments from 2014/15 (plus probably 5 years before that, LB was talking about making new FM album since 2009!). we got some glimpses of what was happening from fans talking to Mick and Lindsey during the tour. it's all consistent with what SN says in this new interview, just fans didn't want to believe it to be the case.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"