View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 12:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsunwind View Post
I get what you're saying but I think she looks at her solo projects differently from FM because with her solo stuff she's in charge and can have everything how she wants (unless she's on klonopin and hates what she's doing lol), FM requires more struggle and so because of that she's less motivated to do it. And the fact that she had such a ball making IYD is I think part of the problem, now that she got that taste of such fun album making ("the best year of her life"), she doesn't want to compromise anymore to do something that won't give her that same joy.
And THAT'S the problem. She wants to be IN CHARGE. And she'll NEVER, EVER, be in charge of FM. She and her managers do have input into the whole shebang, but(regardless of her "star power"), she will NEVER have the final vote....unless it's in ticket sales. And she knows that, too.

Thus, the Mexican standoff that we're faced with.

I'd literally give my left *** if they'd just tell her to take a hike. Off a short pier.