View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
the only thing I could see was message #196, where Steve said: "Stevie first ... then Lindsey" in response to something someone else said. It didn't strike me as an actual vote. Steve, was that your vote?

Folks, try to put your votes in your subject header. This thread is tsunami'd with a high signal-to-noise ratio. Another thing is that often people will post a big gabby post & then buried within it somewhere is their vote, almost unrecognizable.

Use your heads, folks. Treat life with more precision, more attention, more forethought. don't just flit through life on gossamer Stevie wings, for it cheapens our remarkable capacity to render sense from nonsense. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. We are not the Ross Ice Shelf. We must reprimand the smooth mediocrity & squalid contentment of the times, as Burke once said.

Let your love flow, folks. Let it flow to distant shores. There, let it sing. Let it sing, folks.

Sing-Sing.

Twenty-thousands years in Sing-Sing, folks. Would you rather have twenty years in Leavenworth or ten years in Woolworth?

Man, The Ancient Race
Why you volunteered for this, I'll never know. I'd need a couple of double vodka tonics before I sat down to tally the votes!

Last edited by macfanken; 07-10-2005 at 08:04 PM..