View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 09:40 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
The more I ponder this post-show the more it sorta bugs me. SUD has to go. Why is it even in there???? She probably can't do Never Make Me Cry anymore; Never Forget certainly has the right vibe but is still a bit higher in pitch than she seems comfortably able to reach these days. Something off In The Meantime would have been a very cool surprise, but she doesn't seem to give that album the love it deserves. [/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicepace View Post
It also isn't fair to have three Lindsey songs and only one of Christine's in the acoustic set. She basically just stood at her keyboard looking gorgeous during his three songs. I don't think she even played the organ; if she was playing, I couldn't hear it.

"Shut Us Down" should be replaced by either a Christine solo hit, probably "Got a Hold on Me," or a Christine pre-Rumours era FM song, such as "Spare Me a Little." Or even something from 'In the Meantime' -- is "Friend" or "You Are" any more obscure than "Shut Us Down"?

I personally liked having the acoustic set at the start of the show, bu
welcome to my world girls!! i've been screming about this since the first show when i saw this eetlist, and definitely since i first experienced it live. it's completely ridiculous and i have to wonder whether they had something different there and retumbled it all up at the last minute before the tour started?

my 0.02 - they should have just 2 acoustic songs as an opener, one of hers one of his. i agree that she really just stands and mouths his songs there looking faboulous during his 3 acoustic songs, and it's a complete waste of -space in the setlist. they should do just-2-of-them acoustic to start, it's very effective (vs in the middle like Mac does, that would bring their highly energetic show to a screeching halt). but after 2 acoustic openers with just 2 of them on stage (WYWH and one of 3 his - NGBA?) they should just plunge in the main rocking set. skip Trouble and SUD. or do SUD instead of NGBA if you want guitar/voice showcase. and then add 2 LB deep cut songs to the main set - What Makes You Think from Tusk, never played other than on the Tusk tour, would be amazing and fit the highly energetic set!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"

Last edited by elle; 07-22-2017 at 09:43 AM..