View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 10:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustwoman77 View Post
I have seen multiple concerts at Ascend. The last one I saw there was Duran Duran. It was pouring rain at the beginning of the show, and they had the concert.

I am going to the show tomorrow night as well. I am hoping the weather improves as the day goes. I will be armed with a good poncho.

Etch is a wonderful restaurant! One of my cousin's best friends is the owner and chef. I would highly recommend it, if you are looking for a place to eat in Nashville. Sure wish I had been there today. Very cool!

I hope everyone has a great time at the show in Nashville. I am super excited!
Me too, on the multiples, and also Duran Duran. I actually snuck a small umbrella into that, and got away with using it.

They're saying 100% chance during the day, but down to 60% chance of "scattered" in the evening, now. I don't care if it does rain! I'll be at the best show in the world for me. Yes, better than OWTS! I can't wait!

I need to try Etch, but unless I'm on a date, I tend to be a cheap bitch with myself!

Are you down front? I'm 4th row center, with another friend a row or two behind me, then 3 more friends a few more rows back. I grabbed the best(only) available seat, and threw my friends under the bus. I feel a little guilty, but what the F, I'm up front!