View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
OMG
They now have a buy one ticket, get one free offer on Ticketmaster for Buckingham McVie. Not sure if this is for all the rest of the shows. You can get a ticket in the 7th row for $80 and even the $40 seats are slashed to $22.50.
I am not really bothered that I paid $155 and another $5 to upgrade. The money is going to Christine and Lindsey so I don't mind
However, I wonder if some people will complain to ticketmaster for paying the full price. It still confuses me how the 2 writers and singers of Fleetwood Mac cant even fill a small venue I've been to lots of rock concerts in my life but have never seen a buy one, get one free ticket offer to fill a venue.
Glad you were able to upgrade!

I'm with you on not understanding sales: the Ohio show tomorrow has heaps of tickets available and I thought this would sellout, given FMs general history here. I panic bought in the pre-sale but was able to upgrade in the main sale. I'm happy with my seats but surprised this might be a third or a quarter empty (out of curiosity I check the TM ticket map) However, much like the other show I attended I get asked 'who' when I mention this tour.

Enjoy your show!