View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 11:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB Freakazoid View Post
I always felt that SN would do another album with FM. I must admit,though, it was fun to watch the debate whether she would or not.
How could she not???
Like waiting for Hillary Clinton to announce she was running for president!

The idea of a FM album/"project" without Stevie sounds incredibly ominous but I am glad to hear she has officially committed to another album!

I would welcome SFTV 2 and a small Stevie tour in the interim before the next FM album!!

I love that people are always asking about Buckingham Nicks. Maybe all this pestering will get them to actually release it!

Stevie and FM both should hire Dave Stewart to promote their album, IMHO. From what I hear, a lot of the successful 24KG promotion (i.e. Stevie's photo exhibit) were his ideas.

Slight tangent, but I wish the band/Stevie would stop using exclusively morning TV to try to get the word out. They say the same thing on every show and I of course speak for myself here, but I don't know anyone who watches morning shows. The only time I watch is if the show has posted a clip of someone I like on Youtube. I think they'd be better off with late night appearances or high-profile cameos in other mediums if they want new fans.

I'm in my twenties and I discovered the band a few years ago through Stevie's American Horror Story appearance. My dad was a fan and had some of their old albums but buying new music is the last thing on his mind. Stevie seems to be the only one willing to advertise to younger generations, but truly, people my age will buy good music. They just have to find out about it somehow and decide it's worth buying.

Last edited by lilyfee; 12-08-2015 at 11:05 PM..