View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
We're still not web friendly. We play nearly every weekend within 30 minutes of home, so I've not really needed it as a marketing tool. Plus, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to stuff like that.
Well, I always love hearing FM covers, so if you ever pull something together you can share, I'd love to hear.
Quote:
I've long wondered about your band, though. More than anything, I wanna see some pics! I'm mean, you're a FM tribute band. I wanna see how close everyone gets, lookswise. Link?
My band doesn't go for any look, dave. Except for the Stevie -- she likes to dress up. The rest of us would be mortified doing so, although I'd consider dressing up as Ivan the Terrible or something. Sara put up some songs & pics from our trip to the Cannery in Vegas last year at www.sararhiannon.com/mirage/. We're going to be in Palm Springs in a couple of weeks & I hope to get more photos & sounds then, & some video if the venue will allow it. Then our only other job on the books is in Vegas, at the Stratosphere I think, coming up in August. We're pretty widely known as the least-working tribbie band in the country!

Any time you make it out to CA, we'll hang & jam!

moviekinks.blogspot.com