View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 05:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Overrated:
Don't Stop
-I just don't think this song is all that good. It's catchy and everything but it's probably the weakest on Rumours if you ask me.
Big Love
-This is a great song and I can see why it was popular at the time it was released but I'm tired of the way he performs it live. Yes it's really cool and guitar-y and shows his skills but I would've liked to hear a full band version of it.
Landslide
-Let me make one thing clear, the version of this on the 1975 album will forever be one of my favorite things ever and I will never skip it or say a bad word about it. BUT I would be thrilled if I never have to hear it sung live ever again or hear anyone cover it ever again.

Underrated:
Beautiful Child
-When it comes to Stevie's Tusk songs I feel like people always talk about Sara or Storms or Sisters of the Moon. But I think Beautiful Child might be the best of them all. The lyrics are stunning and the plodding melody really help to convey that haunting quality.
That's Enough For Me
-I feel like a lot of people don't like this song and I don't really understand why. It's sort of just like Second Hand News on steroids. I love how fast and crazy it is while still being quite catchy, and yet it manages to sound very happy, contrasting the rather sad lyrics.
I'm So Afraid
-I know a lot of people would never call this song underrated but I honestly think it doesn't talked about like it should. It's one of their best songs if you ask me and I personally really prefer the album version of it over most live versions. It's more hard rock than anything else they've done and the lyrics are some of the best (and most discussion-worthy) that Lindsey ever wrote.
That's Alright
- I LOOOOVE this song. I love the intentionally exaggerated country vibe. I love her voice and the production. In general I think so much of Mirage is underrated.