View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 01:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffdweller
you're probably right about the fact that more people show up to see Stevie than Lindsey. However, without Lindsey, Stevie is not at her best in Fleetwood Mac (see BTM and Time) so her performance/material suffers. Neither Stevie nor Lindsey ARE Fleetwood Mac, it takes both of them IMO. I'm really not interested in seeing Fleetwood Mac without both of them, they're a packaged deal, it's either both or none for me.

However, I WILL, and love to see Stevie a gazillion times solo and I don't really have a huge interest in seeing Lindsey solo, (notice I said huge, I have a moderate interest in his solo stuff). But those two together in Fleetwood Mac is just magic, I love Christine too but if one of the fabulous trio had to go I guess it would have to be her~sigh~...... I hate picking favorites~!
ITA with all of this (though I would pay to see the Mac with just Stevie).
(Minor correction: I don't think you meant to put that Stevie was in the Time band or album.)

- JAKE