View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 10:04 AM
Addicted Ledgie

I think ppl who are saying lindsey is fleetwood mac, are referring to this tour imparticular. He is always great but he is over the top on this tour. he is getting the chance to make up for there being no piano and using the guitar every chance he gets, i dont blame him, thats what he does and he is being a little bit of an actor, or shall i say comedien, more playful, ie. the victory dance, the boxing. he seems happier and not so serious, which i love seeing him this way! Stevie as well has her moments on stage. But ppl seem to compare what she used to do on stage, with how she is performing today, and thats not fair. she puts on a great show, whether she's twirling or not! this time around lindsey tho is doing things on stage that hes never done , i dont mean his playing, i just mean he is being more playful, his guard is down. when i have seen this tour, i feel as tho i am at a buckingham nicks concert, Christine did help round out fleetwood mac and she is missed. but i am definately enjoying stevie and lindsey having more stage time, i love it.