View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 02:43 AM
Junior Ledgie

Default They are all self absorbed idiots

Everyone is so eager to burn the witch. maybe if Lindsey had just beaten her more or choked her out more or taken even more credit for her songs than he does already.....she wouldn't be so quick to react. I love LB, he's a genius. but he is a ****ing dick. He's a very talented man, but an asshole.
and frankly, the 3 brits could have said , "Stevie STFU! Calm down, oi!"
They are not that stupid to be bullied by her. They want the cash. I doubt John wanted to deal with him anymore. Mick has always been a hypocritical reactionary drama queen. he loves this ****.
she probably regrets it, but mid-tour you want her to be like , "i am sorry my voiceless, abusive ex lover. i caused yr hereditary cardiac issues! i told the doc to give you a tracheotomy so that you would have a voice like mine.....devoid of tone or warmth......this tour is a mistake, please forgive me America ....please go away you other two. you will never be my Lindsey...." give me a break. and who really wants buck/nicks remastered and finally released. LB would tweak and make it sound like ****. their tv appearances would be embarrassing.
he is a woman beater who refused to support his woman. he just wanted to play his guitar, hang out with waddy or olsen and talk about pussy while his old lady slung tables and scrubbed toilets. and then he wanted to **** around. "why can't the bitch accept that?? stevie take off yr shirt and show some titties! that sells records.....bitch".
sorry for the swearing.