View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
Her saying she didn't fire him, she fired herself, and if they wanted to go on without her so be it totally confirms the "it's me or him" story. Hilarious that she thinks she's denying it but is totally validating it.
Exactly. She is just saying it was him or me, but in a way that makes her look like the good guy. Who does she think she is fooling. I have do doubt that Lindsey can be an Ass, but like he said, there was much more awful stuff over the past 40 some years that he could have been fired for. My theory about his being difficult in the past may have to do with all the drugs and drink. While everyone else wanted to party all night, he actually wanted to work. The music and the making and production of the music was something he was obsessed with. It probably made him look like a mean tyrant to everyone else and yes he did drugs too, but mostly beer and weed. It has had to have been so frustrating to have Christine back and Stevie not want to do a new album. What else could it be but not having new music from her to make. I have really lost my respect for her. I think Lindsey is right that she is jealous and lonely. Some would say he is a misogynist for talking about her lack of husband and children, but she did tell Rolling Stone in '77 that she wanted kids. And he has known and loved her since high school. He really knows her. And know I think we all do too.

I have changed, but you remain ageless