View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24karatstevie View Post
Now on to the best part of my experience. I'm sorry this is turning out to be so long! I realized that I was front row and was hoping that Lindsey would come over to my section during GYOW. I was screaming and waving my arms quite a bit when he started walking towards where I was standing. He saw me and leaned down to let me and others strum his guitar! I cannot even fully describe the feeling I had in that moment, I thought I was going to stop breathing for a second! There is absolutely nothing like getting to experience something like that with one of your favorite artists. Just when I thought things couldn't get better, they did. When the band walked off stage after GYOW I yelled, "I love you Christine!" when she walked by, and she looked at me and blew me a kiss! Once again, I lost my composure. After the show, I caught a glimpse of Christine's car as I was walking back to the parking garage. A girl in front of me went up to the car with her Rumours record and Christine rolled down the window. She politely declined signing and told us to have a good night. Then, she waved at us before the car drove away. I think the girl was a little devastated, but Christine was probably tired, and I don't blame her for declining. I still think she is such a sweet person.

To make a long story short (too late) last night was one of the best nights of my life. Lindsey and Christine put on a phenomenal show, and I am so thankful for the experience I got to have. They made this 19 year old girl very happy!!!
loved reading your description with all little details that were different at your show - thanks so much for sharing! and adored this was your first time ever seeing Lindsey and Christine live and you had such great experience and got to interact with both of them!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"