View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 08:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Aw, I doubt anything will come of it. We've just always stayed in touch.

Contrary to popular belief here, I'm a very nice guy, and people tend to....stay in my life. Hell, I cooked dinner for my ex this week, and the week before....and we broke up like 19 months ago.

I hope this revelation doesn't ruin the image some have, of me cutting off the heads of kittens, and the like. Because I'm MEAN!
I know you're a nice guy. And I know what you mean about people's beliefs. Priorities are sooo mixed up on some FM fans! You give one negative comment about Stevie, you get blocked. Because that comment is all that matters. The real life experiences you shared are meaningless.

Like Stevie will ever know you exist and will come and thank you and hug you with her shawl.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.