View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 11:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
umm.... wasn't it her? I seem to recall she said something to the effect and Mick was asked about it-- 'christine said this would be a farewell tour'-- and he went into all spin mode saying no it wasn't, not sure where she would have gotten that from, etc.

They count on most people having short memories, or not having read it at all.
I think it was Lindsey who went into all spin mode saying it wasn't their last tour, and that they still haven't talked about that. But I could be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
Me, too. Maybe after the next big tour we could get another album and tour. They seem so happy and relaxed now. It literally puts tears in my eyes. I'd love for that to be the final chapter in The Book of Love.
They're still so happy in this second leg, and even more playful, from what I've read so far. I also think they deserve to end their careers with something dear to their hearts: a second album.

And yes, I also got quite teary during Game of Pretend and I'm so Afraid.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.