View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Default Atlantic City - FM was on fire!

All I can say is WOW, THEY WERE ON FIRE! They sound tighter and rocked the night away and were on FIRE!

High notes on Dreams, Rhiannon, and OMG, loved GDW, even better than in March at the Washington, DC show. The GDW wail was AWESOME and she held the note really long. The end of the song Stevie is singing lower and it really works.

Landslide wad dedicated to a guy in Pennsylvania and Stevie said he knows why she is dedicating the song to him.

Lindsey towards the end of the show screamed...."THEY LOVE YOU STEVIE!"

Silver Springs was dropped agan and don't know why. Can't be because of Stevie not feeling well or whatever because Stevie was really energetic and full of smiles and really rocked it tonight.

Could not tell what boots she was wearing but did see the leather boots I think, not sure if they were leggings over the frankenboks or if she wore normal boots, could not tell... but they looked like leather boots. She was moving around a lot and smiling and enjoying herself. Oh, and instead of Stevie going over to Lindsey's mic at the end of Sara, Lindsey came over to Stevie a little and then Stevie walked over to LB and they did there little hug, which I know is staged,but still cute...no sweaty rub that I could tell, just a genuine looking hug, staged or not, again, very cute.

At the end of the intros, Mick grabbed his stage balls and was pointing at John and John made little scissor movements to kind of say... cutting the strings on his balls, not sure if that was what really was going on, but that is what I took away from that.

Stevie did give her little Gypsy story, which the crowd enjoyed.
Stevie also said something as an intro to Storms something about dreaming or dreamy not sure, the guy next to me was talking to me and did not really here what Stevie was talking about.

I waited today until 4 pm to get tickets and got section 2 Floor, row 12. which was further back than I was hoping for, but was a straight line of site to Stevie's mic. I got my camera into the venue but could not take any photos or videos because I was the last row right before the soundboard staging area and there were event/security guys standing right behind me, so it would be really obvious what I was doing and did not want to risk getting caught or thrown out.

In summary... FM really rocked Atlantic City tonight and they were on FIRE!
Everyone seemed to really kick it up a couple of notches. Stevie seemed energetic and smiling...no really bored looking moments that I can speak of.

Since I was not able to take video/photos, it actually was kind of nice because even though I went by myself, no one showed up in the seat to my left or right, so had some room to really rock out and dance. And since I was in the last row in the section and the sound guys behind me, did not have to worry about standing in front of people that might want to sit. So, all in all, had a wonderful BLAST and am so glad I was able to experience another magical night with our beloved band. Again, I was reminded why I love this band so much. They are timeless and there were girls in front of me in their 20's rocking out as well.

Thank you Fleetwood Mac for such a wonderful and magical night of music!
I was in awe again about being in the same room with such legends.