View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Hmm, I don't know about that. Adopting and becoming a new mom at 60? Even with nannies I can't imagine she'd think it was a good idea.

No, I don't think she would have traded her life and career for a child but I'm certain she regrets not finding a way to make them both happen.

Ha, I'm sure everyone will be thrilled at the threadjack. Well, it's not like it's too off-topic.
No, I think you are right, she wanted her own kid, before. Thus, Jess. And all the rest of what you said, I agree.
member all the interviews where she said "I couldn't have had a nanny raise my child, I would have wanted to be there all the time, and I couldn't be, so I didn't"
So, I guess like you say, she didn't think she could make both work. I'm not sure she is right, though. I think it could have worked okay. I mean, those damn cute dogs go everywhere she does, why not kids?
Oh, OT! I didn't think of that. This is supposed to be about Linds' kids. I was across the street from Barnes and Noble getting another book at the used book store. I totally wanted to see Linds's kids, and I asked the store if they had the book, but they didn't, then I wanted to leave and do something else, so I didn't go to BN, but I really, really, really want to see the pic of him with his kids.
So, scan away, anyone who has it. From the little I've seen so far, those are the cutest kids ever. Doesn't LeeLee have blond curls and big blue eyes? Gah, thank god something mellowed Lindsey out...hehehe.

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -