View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 12:20 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Wow, interesting that he is cheering on ticket sales. I am sure he will sell out San Francisco. Interesting about Miami. If you go to Ticketmaster it does not allow you to see seats. I don't know if this is a glitch in the system or purposely done this way. You would think the place is sold out. If you go to the actual theater you can pull up a map of available seats. Almost every seat is available. The theater has not even hung out his promo poster on the outside yet. Its still early.
I remember what happened with Buck/Vie. About 3 weeks before the show they started a buy one, get one offer.
It would be sensational if Lindsey could get a few sell out dates!!!!!
who do you mean as "he"? it's a fan acct trying to help fans find seats and also cheering on sales (and no, it's not me lol).

oh i didn't know Miami is on TM too! LB website takes you to the venue, but then you have to poke around to find the actual link to buy tix - which is actually here http://www.arshtcenter.org/reserve/i...ceNumber=27692

i've seen something similar for Canton OH - on TM there was only crap seats available, but if you went to venue sites you could actually get some great ones. now even on the venue website it's all almost gone.

Miami, New London and i think Boulder are the ones that have tons of tix still left, even some m&gs. i've been sending people who were late for m&gs to try those venues if they wanted a m&g.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"