View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I pride myself in being somewhat of a fashionista. I fully understand that high-waisted pants are somewhat of a closet staple for a "classic" wardrobe, but for someone who isn't extremely tall they just don't look as appealing. I always picture Katherine Hepburn rocking them exactly right. Kristen is trying but it just doesn't come off as flawlessly. Oh well. Even though her outfit isn't cute and she looks stiff and a bit like she's sucking in her gut or something, I do think she's a naturally pretty woman and that is all the kind words I have for this thread. Her designs aren't my cup of tea, or atleast her store designs...
I think Kristen looks great in those pants, which are not exactly the most forgiving kind of pants either. I just find it rather odd that her personal style is at the other end of the spectrum from her decorating style. She styles herself like some kind of uptown Park Avenue trophy wife when she probably should really be doing the whole boho or bobo look- jeggings, platform boots an origami top, oversized accessories, etc. She should look more Brooklyn and less Bergdorf!