View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:37 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
Agreed! Time for an explanation
I still haven't found the info on The Ledge, but did find something out at The Nicks Fix. Honest!
It was in the fans reviews section, and indeed occured at the final show (Louisiana)
Do I need to post SPOILER SPOILER...? I just saw Livia's Sticky for the first time, and the moderators don't ask us for much, I want to cooperate.
So, I guess part of one new song may be a spoiler...So for those who don't want to know about it, don't read below. For any like daniellaaarisen and myself, who were wondering, the small amount of info is...

---- SPOILER! Stevie sang anywhere from 10 seconds to 2 minutes of a new song-- Spoiler!!!!
and the little bit of info is:
Stevie sang part of a new song, about Hurricane Katrina-- i dont know if a verse and a chorus, if the band played along, or if we have heard of any of the lyrics before. But I think it's awesome she did it! A snippet and a half, even, of something new at the concerts, would make me want to attend every performance possible. Maybe even renew a passport
Lucky Louisiana-ites. Gosh, a natural disaster is the only way to hear something new from her, har It's been raining in CT for 40 days and 40 nights, Stevie..come sing us a bit of 'Space Needle' at The Mohegan Sun