View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
LOL, that's a pretty damn safe assumption!

I think they'll cruise into their scheduled January meeting about a new album, tired, bitchy, and strung out from being on the road around the world for most of 2009. They'll decide to postpone doing anything new (be it touring, recording, etc) for at least a year. They are rocks stars after all, and need lotsa time off!

I think a real catching point next time around is where the album will be recorded. With Lindsey, John, and Mick all having children, they'll all want to remain close to their families. But none of their families live near one another now. Lindsey is the only one left in LA, but even John and Mick live on different islands in Hawaii. So this will be an issue...
Remember in the Destiny Rules dvd when Lindsey talks about building his house and is there with his wife and kids? He says "Here will the studio be, where maybe Fleetwood Mac record their next album...." Hmmm...don't know but maybe there they can record it...But then Stevie has said that she'll probably never be in Lindsey's house so, no, maybe not...

I hope that they decide to do a new album when they're having that meeting in January! And hope that they do more tourimg here in Europe and not only the US...