View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

This is very difficult.

Stevie -

The best: So hard. I agree with someone above on the material from the 70s. Landslide, Rhiannon, Crystal, Silver Springs, Dreams, Gold Dust Woman, I Don't Wanna Know, Sara, Sisters of the Moon, Angel, Beautiful Child and Angel. Yikes. And that excludes the ones to not make the record like Planets of the Universe, Think About It, Secret Love and The Dealer. Seriously - this was a great few years for Stevie. If I have to pick, I choose Rumours taking into account Silver Springs. Can't argue with the White Album or Tusk though. These are all GREAT songs.

The worst: I would pick Tango in the Night. I don't dislike them. I actually love Seven Wonders and don't think that When I See You Again is as bad as others on this sight.

Christine

The best: Rumours. I love her songs other than Don't Stop. I know a lot will pick Tango but I don't love Everywhere. It's boring to me. Close second for me would be the White Album.

The worst: Behind the Mask

Lindsey

The best: Rumours. Easy. His songs are stellar. Each and everyone.

Worst: Hmmm. This is tough. Lots of stuff from Tusk I don't care for. I love Tusk, Walk a Thin Line and I Know I'm Not Wrong. But Ledge, Not That Funny are not my favorites.

As you can see, I am a huge fan of Rumours. I love this band. I just think Rumours start to finish was a perfect record.