View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Stevie

Best: Tusk. As a whole collection, her Tusk songs are above and by far the most superior. Storms, Beautiful Child, Sara, Sisters etc. And the production on them fit to a T. But really I think most to all of the songs she wrote in the 70s are amazing. Few prolific writers like her have a catalogue as impressive as her 70s songs.
Worst: Probably Tango. The two songs she actually wrote are almost laughably bad, even if I still kinda like one of them.

Lindsey:
Best: Rumours and Tusk. His Rumours songs will literally never get old. They're perfect classics. And Tusk is one of his best achievements, like someone else said, there really is no other song like Tusk anywhere which is such a testament to his skill as an artist. And the other Tusk songs are also fantastic if you ask me, even the ones like Not That Funny and The Ledge which are a bigger challenge on the ears.
Worst: Mirage. I feel like this was his "blah" era. Eyes of the World was way better live, studio version pretty cheesy. Book of Love is kinda catchy but overall forgettable. Empire State is awful.

Christine:
Best: Everyrhing from White Album-Tango. Like everyone else said, she's the most consistent. I like most all of her songs from those albums and have a hard time picking what I think is best.
Worst: Idk hardly anything post-Tango interests me much.