View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlanketMan View Post
Well... I'd say that after five very successful albums between 1975 and 1987 (including one of the top five most successful of all time), the various reunion tours, and the R&RHOF induction, I don't think "told ya so" works here. If given the chance, do you really think LB would've heeded Welch's advice and never joined FM? Despite this ugly ending, LB still sounds immensely proud of all they accomplished together, as he should be. Just cuz something ends badly doesn't mean it was a total failure from start to finish.
I never said LB regretted joining FM. I never said LB is not proud of his work with FM.
WTF?
My post was something about a chance encounter that I find fascinating. I mean what are the chances these guys run into each other at a restaurant right after Bob left and Lindsey joined. Even Mick wrote about how Lindsey was not the easiest fit to the band. I just thought it was a funny memory because it gave insight to working with the band.
Mick can throw people overboard easily as the history of the band reveals.

The "told you so" remark was how Mick acts and had nothing to do with accomplishments.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 01-28-2019 at 03:48 PM..