Thread: Blue Light
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 07:15 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yup. he said it from the stage and at the number of meet and greets. which kinda makes me worried that end of 2019 will be pushed to spring 2020. i hope he proves me wrong!
Yep--"end of 2019" definitely means "middle of 2020, at the earliest" in Lindseyland.
But at least if FM is out of the picture there shouldn't be any foot-dragging on that front.

Although from what he's been saying, the new album itself is basically "ready to go." (Maybe he's delaying it for as long as possible to prevent confusion with Paul Simon's album. )

I also expect he would be coming up with some material (or at least seeds for new material) while on this tour, not to mention all the emotional fuel and narrative fodder that this year's events would likely be pouring into his creative crockpot.

With that in mind, whether the supposed 12 month timeline for the "Blue Light" release is due to tour logistics or what have you, here's hoping that either he keeps the pace up with these new album releases, or that any inordinate gaps are due to other productive and cool projects and collaborations.