View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

So there we have it - we have heard the one half of the real story. I think we all knew the reasons for the departure from the Mac crew were a cover up. We should all know better, being fans and following their story over the years that something wasn't added up.

We do know that Lindsey does have an element of jealousy and bitterness to some degree that comes out when the cameras are not rolling. I have a hard time believing that a smirk from LB set Stevie off to no end. I think there is an issue with respect between the two, and for Stevie, how he treats her.

I'm not going to call anything on either side because I still feel like we still do not know the whole story other than from LB's perspective, and I think it should be left as that.

If Christine, John, and Mick are standing by Stevie I think there is a reason other than the infamous cash grab excuse that everyone on here claims. They all have millions and can retire happily. Something must have happened at Musicares that was a big thing. I feel like the whole story isn't sold yet. Now we wait to see if Stevie will respond to it.

Last edited by krrrby; 10-10-2018 at 06:09 PM..