View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison View Post
I think there is more to the story than what Lindsey is saying. Always two sides to everything, it takes two to break a relationship. I'm not defending anyone here. But lots of details seem to be missing.
I can only think things between Stevie and Lindsey have never been that good. They both know how to push buttons. Lindsey comes across as an overbearing perfectionist that has to be right. Stevie who lives in a bubble is at times oversensitive and reactive.
They seem to feed off of each other at times. I bet Lindsey can be at least emotionally abusive, knows what will stir her up.
So after many years of this, I think Stevie had enough, whatever happened at music cares may have been the tipping point of years and years of tension.
Maybe in her old age, she simply didn't want to deal with all the negative emotions and fighting anymore. I can understand how she may have come to this conclusion.
You have to consider, some of us are very close to the crew of the band, (people we know/friends etc).. or even Elle, who talks to LB herself on more than one occasion and more than M&G's.

The story that LB has given is exactly what I had heard back in the early part of the year. A lot of people were not allowed to comment because they could get their sources in a lot of trouble or even fired. (Billy burst that bubble.)

So when $tevie comes out and lies about LB not wanting to tour. (A PR move). One cringes at her lack of any human decency. $he is what Hollywood has become today, Bloated, rich, entitled, crass, and dishonest.