View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
How can you say you're a fan of Fleetwood Mac when you write the things you do about them? I mean, can you really tell me you like Fleetwood Mac now? I have no idea what you're talking about, being transparent or invisible. Nor am I trying to get into it with you. I'm not being rude, I'm not arguing, I'm not name calling.

This reminds me of a scene I saw on a tv show one time. This woman was testifying someone was angry, and the lawyer said "objection, calls for the defendant's state of mind" and the witness said "you mean I can say the defendant threw his cell phone, slammed the door on my hand, yelled at me he wanted to kill me, and pulled my hair, but I can't say he was angry?"
Again, I know you want to control what everyone says here. And I understand you don't think your posts are transparent (that's usually the case for someone that does it). But, if you don't like the way the fans here react. Go somewhere else. I'm done discussing this with you publicly.