View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 07:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchChain View Post
and enlist Neil and Mike (who were just sitting around) as nothing more than hired hands.
Huh? Neil was literally about to go on stage when Mick called. Neil had just finished the album with Liam and Mike had just finished the Dirty Knobs album. I get being angry about Lindsey getting sacked, but I don’t get the need to just make stuff up about Neil and Mike. Anyway, it’s clear they’re still part of the equation going forward.

Quote:
Rest assured, the "Farewell Tour" WITH the "Rumours" lineup will almost certainly happen, even if on a smaller scale with less dates.
I’m not convinced, though it’s Fleetwood Mac so I wouldn’t rule it out. The upcoming offshoots will be interesting, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Exactly. Christine spoke honestly and Mick panicked at the thought of losing potential revenue. He’ll do and say anything to keep the FM flag flying.
See, I’m not sure any of them are being completely honest. I’m skeptical and wouldn’t be surprised if they were intentionally creating drama in the press. It’s like there’s one or two vague interviews coming out every month. Stevie should be popping up in two to three weeks.

THE Stephen Hopkins