View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 04:44 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

****yawn****

This is so boring because its so predictable. You can activate old threads from years ago that predicted this was going to happen. I've been saying it for years. Mick realizes a reunion tour would spark enough interest to pad his wallet one more time with meet and greets. I also believe the legacy aspect hit him as well. 6 months ago, he was adamant that Lindsey was never rejoining. I laughed at that too. The sad part is poor Lindsey has been offering this olive branch since 2018.
Now this is the part that is not a coincidence. The interview with RS comes almost immediately after Chris said the Mac was pretty much done. Chris tried a mop up job but that was not good enough for the boss. Mick is trying to put the pieces back together that he shattered. The worst part is he definitely touched base with Stevie to make sure she would be ok with a farewell tour. I think she got fan push back and she realizes it was all for nothing but big ego.

So predictable that its not even worth posting. Biddy's undies are not selling. He needs one last huge cash grab.

Seriously though, I would much rather see a Lindsey solo concert or Buck/Vie to a greatest hits farewell. I dont want to hear Gypsy "hey Hey" again. Chris could barely play last tour. Now she will barely be able to sing in 2 years. Mick is trying to lay the groundwork and I have always said it will happen. I just don't think it will be a monster world tour. I bet its like 30 US Dates. It will be a typical Mac setlist that we will all flame. But Stevie and Lindsey will sing "I dont want to know" as well as Silver Springs.

Is anyone writing this down?

Last edited by Macfan4life; 03-01-2021 at 05:14 PM..