View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 10:30 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Ty, no I really hope they don't close with Songbird. I just have a real "that was then this is now" kind of hope for them. As I have said before, I am hoping for some shake-ups in the set list, and Chris not being there ( as sad as that is) will hopefully force their hand on it! lol!

Chris considers FM a part of her past now, and those songs will just have to be relegated to the back burner for now........but, let's just look at it this way.....it's on to another phase of the Mac, and I am excited about that!

Carne, I agree with you, although for different reasons, that Stevie should not sing Christine's songs. I want to hear S&L and their wonderful "timbre" together as Keith Olsen described it. There will be plenty for them to sing together.......such as, EVERYTHING!! Oh yes!

wetcamelfood, I hear what you're saying, and I undserstand where you are coming from, but I have been watching scratchy snowy tapes for long, I just get all tingly at the thought of a CLEAR copy of the Gypsy or Hold Me music vids!

I guess it doesn't take alot to make me happy, huh? lmao!!