View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 05:33 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
If this is true, I'm fairly certain the PR team would've told the band that it's best to say nothing rather than potentially add fuel to the fire. They wouldn't want to reflect negatively on the new line up... so to say "yeah Lindsey will be back in a few years" might make this change seem short lived and pointless rather than exciting and fresh. (I mean, is it really anyways? lol)
No idea if it’s true...part “wishful thinking” and part freshman year of college business class. I honestly don’t think they expected the backlash they’ve received. I think the silence on both parts could be “let’s assess this as it continues to unfold “ and keep your mouth shut in case there’s a lawsuit. I like to think Lindsey’s silences is my point 2 above, but also attempting to not be part of the rumor and innuendo. I think the bands silence is my point #2 and an attempt to assess the landscape before they remaining 4 need to do press for the tour. The temperature of the fans will likely guide their messaging. Just all my opinion though.