View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I wasn't talking about that recent interview. In fact, my post made it clear that I was talking about interviews she gave beyond the last 20 years. Someone said they don't remember many interviews where Stevie blamed Lindsey and I said there are many interviews in which she did, but they are the older interviews.

And I wasn't talking about interviews Lindsey gave about Stevie. I was responding to a comment in a post made about Stevie's interviews, not his.

And I don't care if you feel defensive or not. I feel that if you think the board is too harsh on Stevie, there are many boards that are not where you would feel more comfortable. As soon as I get my tax refund, I will be starting a new bulletin board myself, because I don't like the bulletin boards that are out there about my favorite actor. He's been around a long time and I will be creating a forum 15 years too late, but I'm going to do it anyway, because I'm frustrated with the attitudes on other forums and I left this board in 2003, because I didn't like its tone. No board is for everyone.

Michele
We're all guilty of parting company in this ledge for a while. It just seems to happen. But it's that umbilical cord that can't be broken. It just pulls you back...