View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
Stevie's the big draw. The bulk of the audience is there for her and for her fake interactions with Lindsey and for her dream catcher and gypsy stories and for her shawls. And she can still put on a good show--just not a terribly creative or innovative one. I WAS surprised and pleased about "Gold Dust Woman" from the On With the Show tour. But I could live a full and happy life if I never heard them play Landslide, Dreams, Never Going Back Again and Songbird again. The whole setlist has become so tiresome.

Not so with the Buckvie tours. And no so when Stevie is on her own. "They're better off apart, let's give it a try..."
What's nice is the medium and low draw. That BuckVie show in front of 6K at a crazy sold out Greek was unreal. I paid $150 out the door for a few rows back and I can't remember enjoying a show that much.

Big draws are great for the 75 Million pay off, but it doesn't necessarily inform the music. You get a big screen and over priced seats. And the promoters pay for the setlist blah...

I think BuckVie are on to something. They still get albums and have a cult following.. it's PERFECT..