View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Olson View Post
I find it interesting that Jeremy believes that Peters personality changed over a period of time and Mick/John seem to believe that it was almost right away...

His personality changing is one thing but I believe his playing was spot on right thru End Of The Game.

Since none of us fans were there all we can do is guess.

As Jeremy titles his reply is truly is "A matter of perspective"
As you sayand Slipkid and I and others agree his playing was at it's finest
His personality obviously did change over time ,but Jeremy, in the Peter Green doc ,when it was originally screened on BBC4 ,clearly stated that when they had gone to the party in Munich to retrieve Peter and Danny, that in the car on the way back, he turned and saw both Peter and Danny with one side of their face drooping and he (Jeremy )knew something was seriously wrong . the implication being that this is a stroke like symptom Now perhaps they both recovered completley from this, as people do often recover from strokes or perhaps it had a profound effect . but this is Jeremy's account and he was there and so he must have felt something happened that night. Interestingly when I saw another verson of the Peter Green doc this account by Jeremy had been omitted !