View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 11:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
[/B]

So you're not ever going to do a big tour again, just cherry picking festivals etc. But then if the band is ever "done" you'll do a farewell tour. How does that square up? A small, intimate farewell tour?

And not speaking to LB... well, well. part of me thinks he wouldn't be able to keep it from Stevie and he's paranoid she'll get mad at him. You know if he spoke to LB Lindsey would let it be known. Mick can't risk it. But the other part of it is possibly what others have said.... he's pissed they got sued. Mick doesn't like giving money away. And he's cast his lot with Stevie and he's fine with that. ka-ching. Still a total dick move.
Lindsey hasn’t been doing much talking (figuratively and literally) for a while now so I doubt that was the issue. Mick and all the rest of them just aren’t great people and likely never were. This says a lot in my opinion. There is a lot that can happen between coworkers and then there’s rational human behavior when someone you knew for decades nearly dies.