View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 04:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
It was surreal and tragic and awful. When my friend and I saw Lindsey the following night, we thought he might say something to the audience, but he didn’t. I have mixed feelings about him not addressing it.

Those Q&A sessions were not on Bob’s site. They were on The Penguin, to which The Ledge belongs. I am grateful for those documents. Bob’s were so full and generous, though he was definitely bitter about the RRHOF snub, especially during the first of the two conversations.

I remember the Javier Pachecho Q&A went off the rails because Stevie’s fans were upset with the way he portrayed her in his answers.
I get it. I mean, people are paying to have a good time. With FM members dropping like flies the past few years, it's like admitting that your number is in the queue. Too depressing for concert talk, IMO.

I'm trying to remember if Bob's own site had a name other than his name. I can still picture the layout, but that's about it now...

Then the old bit*h should come here and see what so many of us lifelong fans think of her these days. $he'd try to buy the board, just to shut it down! $he's a SAINT, I tell you. A SAINT!!!