View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 12:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
Yes that's probably true but she is trying to calm the audience down. If I was there I would be grateful I got to hear half a show instead of cancelling altogether. I cant believe he went on to play being so sick.
me either… especially if he was throwing up during the previous night's show!

Gives me a chill though, about how mercenary this band can be… reminds me of the stories of when Lindsey first had his epileptic seizures and was convulsing on the floor in his hotel room and the rest of the band was only concerned with not missing that night's show and thus not wanting to send for an ambulance or dr who might potentially say he was unfit to play the gig. Cold, man. I know we'd all like to think times have changed, but…..clearly they shouldn't have done this gig with him in the shape he was in in St Paul. I'm sure the thought was, get some rest, tough it out thru Lincoln, and then we have a few days off to rest. Well sometimes your body needs the rest when it needs it for health reasons, not when it's convenient for business reasons. Not that I don't think Mick was part of the mindset to "just play on" at Lincoln… but really, someone in the band or their management should have had some more sense.