View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 04:15 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelblues View Post
Any advice for buying off StubHub for the NYC shows? Do you guys expect the tickets to drop...and when will that happen? Will the best deals happen on the day of the concert/that evening with mere hours of start time? Just wondering...I haven't bought concert tickets on StubHub in years.
I just bought two tickets, section A row 17, on StubHub the other night. I bit the bullet with the price ($360 each), but that was my absolute max. It's a little more than $100 over face value, and I adamantly wanted floor seats.

I was stalking StubHub for a few months. It really depends what section you're gunning for. If it's a floor seat your after, I would think that some of the ones closer to the stage will go down in the next two weeks (they're like $600+ now). But the more moderately priced ones were steadily selling and I wasn't willing to take that chance.

There are still a lot of seats left in the arena as a whole — the October 7th show has something like 1,500 tickets left. So I think if it's just a ticket you're after, you're safe to wait it out a little more.