View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
I wasn't defending anything....I'm more of a prosecutor.

Just yankin' yo' chain. I was just being "full o' crap". Just trying to get a response. "Let's see what happens if I jab with this stick" kinda thing.

Like the Monty Python skit: "Uh....I'd like to have an argument please...."

"No it isn't"

"Yes it is"

"No it isn't"

Thanks for making me feel like Dr. Temperance Brennan, while you're Seeley Booth. (Netflix turned me into a "Bones" fan)

"Thank YOU Bicycle Repair Man!"

"My hovercraft is full of eels."

"'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!! " haha

This is my favorite MPFC sketch, it's a mockumentary on a boxer named Ken Clean Air Systems;

"Every morning, he jogs the forty-seven miles from his two-bedroomed, eight-bathroom, six-up-two-down, three-to-go-house in Reigate, to the Government's Pesticide Research Centre at Shoreham. Nobody knows why."

Last edited by slipkid; 06-30-2010 at 11:48 PM..