View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 10:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
Murrow is getting no love. I kinda liked it. I am not such a big fan of the studio version but this version seemed pretty cool to me.

Trouble was brilliant...probably my favorite version.

Down on Rodeo...adore the song so I loved it. It was really enhanced though. The lush backing harmonies do add tremendously to the song, though.
Say Goodbye...very intense version. I liked AC and Camden from 2004 better though. The FL snippet was sweet and I am still shocked LB left it in. (he cut out so much chitchat, banter and even other significant moments, like the Big Love dedication)

I have seen a few mentions of an LB solo album coming out this winter......I wonder why he wouldn't use this Soundstage to help promote it? It is not like WB will give him much coin to promote a solo venture...this SS would have been excellent, free promotion. He held back on allowing its release for two years, logically he could have refused for a few more months to coorespond with this rumoured solo album.
I LOVED murrow. Absolute favorite song of the night. I really didn't think Lindsey would pull anything from SYW for this concert, but when he did I was thrilled. This was just so great. I love the the song itself when hes singing. The solo ehh stolen but still fit.