View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 08:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
uh, yeah, we get that.

it's more the point that she uses it as in "you're too delicate and completely unable to do anything so you just stay home and work on music and I'll go out and make the money and come home and cook the dinner". Which is a lot of work for sure, but the point being made is that if they had had to rely on HER to have the skill and discipline to spend hours arranging their songs, they'd have been up sh&t's creek. So frankly, he could just as easily turn around and call HER "Miss Useless" who couldn't do anything to arrange and record their songs "so you just go out and wait tables and clean toilets and I'll do the stuff that's going to make our career successful".
They each had different and necessary skill sets that contributed to them being successful, and she chose to take a stab at him in this interview. It was all almost 40 years ago and you'd think they'd have moved past that crap by now.
you nailed it and the whole thing is really so unnecessary. How many times has Stevie mentioned in interviews that she worked while Lindsey practiced. We get it. You supported him. It was a million years ago. In reality, he was her meal ticket and she knew it so she'd better get out there and support him. I'm just tired of her bringing it up constantly, with that air of superiority.

I remember it all...you just had to fall...