View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 02:27 PM
Senior Ledgie

After reading through this thread a few days ago I decided to revisit this song. Always considered it the weakest of Stevie's five Tusk songs... Wow I don't know what I was hearing before, I guess I never gave it much of a shot, but it's amazing. The instrumentation, vocals, and backgrounds are all spot on. I actually can't decide which version I like the best: studio, Live in Boston, or the heavier one included on the Alternate Tusk.

Makes me wish that the performance with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra in 2006 would be released in good quality... I have a feeling the strings added a lot to this one.

So thanks for reviving this thread! Only problem is that I can't decide which of Stevie's songs on Tusk is the weakest now that I'm falling over this one... maybe Angel? They're all great to me now.

"The face of a pretty girl x1,000,000" -Isn't It Midnight (The song that got me into Christine McVie)

"The sun is bright, but not too bright to see. When the darkness comes you've got to fly into the light." -Doing What I Can (The song that got me into Lindsey Buckingham)

"I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain" -The Chain (The song that got me into Fleetwood Mac)

Last edited by Netter75; 05-16-2017 at 02:29 PM..